How do we refurbish nacelles?
WindTech have been refurbishing nacelles and different types of main components for over 10 years.
During a Nacelle refurbishment project, all components will be dismantled, cleaned (For oil and grease), and controlled for wear and tear. Damaged and worn parts are evaluated for further use. If they cannot be refurbished, they are replaced with new and original quality parts and components. These new components are provided by approved and well known suppliers from the wind turbine business. Nacelles are always entry- and exit-checked on arrival and departure.
You are in focus
WindTechs focus is on providing highly flexible solutions aimed at our customers preferences.
That is why we always focus on your needs and wishes.
No matter if you want to refurbish an entire nacelle or individual main components, we are always available for both consultation and guidance.
We can offer you:
- Extensive know how and experience in Nacelle and main component refurbishments
- Flexible and superior solutions
- An extraordinary guidance and customer service
- Sparring and expert knowledge about your components
- Thorough and detailed documentation, according to your needs
With our 9000 m2 workshop area and 80 ton crane capacity there isn't a nacelle or main component refurbishment too big or demanding.